As between the parties, this Well One mobile application and/or website (“App/Website”) is owned by Aon Singapore Center for Innovation, Strategy and Management Pte. Ltd and its affiliates (together ‘Aon’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ or the Aon Group). The App/Website is part of the Wellbeing program of Aon and operated on Aon’s behalf by dacadoo AG, Othmarstrasse 8, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland.
By accessing or using our App/Website you will be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms”). Please take time to read these Terms and our Privacy Notice, and Cookie Notice, before proceeding.
We may change these Terms at any time without notice. Your use of our App/Website after any amendment constitutes an Agreement by you to comply with and be bound by the amended Terms. Accordingly, you should read these Terms from time to time for changes.
These Terms apply to any party for whom or on whose behalf you give us instructions (“Related Parties)”. You warrant that you have authority to agree and enter into these Terms on behalf of any such parties where you give us instructions. “.
General Information Warning: Aon provides the content of the App/Website and any information in good faith, but your access to and use of the App/Website is at your own risk. The information provided on this App/Website is made available to you on an “as is” basis as described further in these Terms, in the country in which you access and/or use the App/Website and should not be used or relied upon as a substitute for detailed advice specific to you. It is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use is contrary to local law or regulation. Where we provide (upon your request) you with more information concerning any product listed in this App/Website, this in itself shall not be taken to be a representation or warranty by us that the product is suitable for you.
- Our App/Website provides you with the Health Score, Financial Wellbeing Score and various health, wellbeing and similar information (collectively the “Information”) compiled based on the details specified by you, such as certain clinical health data, family history and your lifestyle (the “Data”). The Information generated by Aon is for information purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. The Information is not intended to substitute the expertise and judgment of any doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional and is not intended to be used to manage any illness or disease. Making a reliable medical diagnosis, treating any medical condition and administering any drug therapy require the involvement of independent informed healthcare professionals. In case of any specific questions regarding the treatment and care of a medical condition, you need to contact your professional healthcare provider. Neither Aon nor any other entity in the Aon Group and its directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and licensors shall in any way be responsible for any decisions you may make based on the use of App/Website and/or the Information including but not limited to whether or not you choose to seek professional medical care or treatment. Given that Aon is not and cannot be responsible for any decisions you make based on your use of the Information, you hereby waive any claim you may have or acquire in this respect against Aon, any other entity within the Aon Group or any of their directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and licensors and indemnify and hold Aon, any other entity within the Aon Group or any of their directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and licensors harmless from any claims, proceedings, costs, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages and loss of profits relating to your use of the Information.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult with your doctor before participating in any activity contemplated by the App/Website. If when participating in any physical activity or training program in or contemplated by the App/Website you experience a medical emergency, please stop exercising immediately and consult a medical professional.
We are not responsible for any health problems that may result in you participating in any activity or group challenge or otherwise as a result of any exercise or training programs, coaching, consulting, diets or events that you learn about or participate in through using the App/Website.
- The form and nature of the App/Website may change from time to time without prior notice to you. This is to ensure that the App/Website is up to date and operating in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, we may stop permanently or temporarily at any time operating the App/Website or any features within the App/Website towards you or towards users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on the use of storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
- The collection and use of the Data which you provide are subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the App/Website you consent to the collection and use of the Data by Aon in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
- We reserve the right at all times (but we will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Information or Data and to terminate users or reclaim user names. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any Information or Data to the extent we reasonably believe it is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigations of a potential violation thereof, (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or to (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Aon, the Aon Group, its users and the public. Accounts that are inactive for more than six months may be removed without prior notice to you. You or your employer may request that your account be deactivated immediately or upon notice (“Termination Date”). We shall remove all of your Data and Information stored on our App/Website thirty (30) days following the Termination Date.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access your account and for any actions taken by using your password. For data security purposes, Aon requires you to use “strong” passwords (i.e., passwords combining upper and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols). We are not responsible for any liability for any damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements. In case you change your email address or forget your password, please notify us at in order to recover your account.
- There are limitations on the use of the App/Website. These limitations comply with legal requirements and aim to protect our users from abuse and to make the use of the App/Website the best possible experience for all users. We may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. No abuse of our App/Website will be tolerated. Any violation of these rules may lead to a temporary or the permanent suspension of all related accounts. Accounts created to replace suspended accounts will be permanently suspended:
- Unlawful Use:You shall not use the App/Website or any Information provided for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of any illegal activities. You are also required to comply with any and all applicable local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Unauthorized Access:You shall not nor must you allow another person to do any of the following while accessing or using the App/Website: (i) access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the App/Website (except for your own account), Aon computer systems or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (ii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) attempt to access or search the App/Website or any Data by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces; (iv) interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to do so, the access of any user, host or network; (v) send, knowingly receive, upload, download, post, distribute, disseminate, or otherwise transmit, any material which is inaccurate, illegal, defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, unsolicited, unauthorized (including “spam”) or otherwise objectionable or which may expose you or us to legal action or reputational damage; or do anything which breaches or infringes our property rights in any way, including copyright.
- Respect for Privacy of Third Parties:You shall not disclose other people’s health, financial wellbeing and similar data without their express authorization and permission.
- No Reproduction:You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the App/Website content and its design and look or any Information derived from the App/Website. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the App/Website content and its design and look or any Information or to reproduce, store, link, frame or deep-link it on any other App/Website or in any other medium or format without our prior written consent. Further, you shall not use the App/Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- No Malware:You shall not provide any malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy, transmit any material which contains viruses, or other computer codes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the efficient operation of the App/Website, or its software or hardware.
- All current and future copyright, database right, patent, other intellectual property right, title and interest in and to the App/Website and any Information (excluding the Data provided by the users of the App/Website) are and will remain the exclusive property of Aon and its licensors. The elements of the App/Website, including but not limited to the general design and the imagery, and any Information are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws relating to intellectual property rights on a worldwide basis. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use the Aon name or any of Aon’s trademarks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features. You are permitted to download and print any Information from the App/Website solely for your own personal use and/or internal business purposes. You are not entitled to use the content of the App/Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances. In case you breach the terms of this provision, Aon may have the right to claim damages against you which may include the right to claim special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages and loss of profits.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the Information, neither Aon, the Aon Group nor any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and licensors may be held responsible for any omissions or errors of the Information or for any loss or damages which may subsequently arise.
- Any Information transmitted via the App/Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Although Aon uses industry standard encryption technology, Aon does not give any warranty or undertaking and does not make any representation that the operation of the App/Website will be secure, uninterrupted or error free.
- The App/Website may contain links to third-party applications / websites or materials supplied by or contained on any third-party application / website which is linked from or to the App/Website. Aon does not accept any responsibility or liability for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such applications / websites or material or (ii) the content, products or services on or available from such applications / websites or materials. Links to such applications / websites or materials do not imply any endorsement by Aon of such applications / websites or materials or the content, products or services available from such applications / websites or materials. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risks arising from your use of any such applications / websites or materials. Where you purchase any goods or services or redeem any rewards by making purchases of goods/services through the Well One Rewards Store operated by Loylogic Rewards FZE, with an address at Dubai Airport Freezone Authority, PO Box 293805, Dubai United Arab Emirates, you agree that separate terms and conditions of the independent merchant providing the goods or services shall apply to any such purchases including but not limited to, rules and restrictions on availability, shipment and delivery terms, notification of defects, return and refund policies, money back guarantees and claims for damages, subject to applicable statutory provisions.
- Neither Aon nor any other entity in the Aon Group gives any warranty or undertaking or representation for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the App/Website or that the Information is of satisfactory quality, up to date or free from viruses, trojans or other harmful or malicious programs. Neither Aon nor any other entity in the Aon Group will be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data or other harm resulting from your access to or use of the App/Website or for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Data or Information and other communications. Neither Aon nor any other entity in the Aon Group makes any warranty that the App/Website will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Aon or the App/Website, shall create any implied warranty. These warranties do not exclude any warranty implied or afforded by any applicable law or regulation.
- You are able to register for the participation in fitness activity challenges among certain or all users of the App/Website which may be initiated by users (“Challenges“) or Aon (“Public Challenges“). By registering, you acknowledge that such participation is a potentially hazardous activity and that you are participating at your sole risk and responsibility. You further acknowledge that you will not make use of means or behave in a way that can reasonably be considered as contrary to the general rules of fairness. Aon reserves the right to screen and verify your activity and to temporarily or permanently exclude you from a Challenge or Public Challenge or from Challenges or Public Challenges in general or to suspend or terminate your account in case we reasonably believe that such measure is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce any acknowledgements you made, including the investigation of a potential violation thereof, or to (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Aon, the Aon Group its users and the public. In cases where Public Challenges feature prize money, such prize money (less tax and possible other deductions as they may be applicable) will be paid out to the users achieving the best result., The assessment of such best result is separately defined for each Public Challenge. In case of a tie between the achievements of two or more users, the prize money will be equally shared between such users. Aon has no involvement in, or responsibility for any Public Challenge involving prize money, nor any distribution of such prize money. Participation may be subject to further terms and conditions of participation by the operator of such Challenge, Any decisions of Aon regarding Challenges or Public Challenges are final.
- Save as provided in Clause 11, all representations (whether express or implied) and all other implied conditions, warranties and terms related to or in connection with the use of our App/Website are excluded to the extent permitted by law. To the extent permitted by law, Aon and the other entities within the Aon Group including their directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, affiliates and licensors shall not be liable for any losses or direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation loss of profits, data, use, good-will or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the App/Website,
- the use of any Information;
- any unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions of Data,
- your use of or reliance on any content, materials or information posted on this App/Website or on websites linked to this App/Website; and in particular, we shall not be liable for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of profits (whether direct or indirect);
- loss of contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss, corruption or misuse of Data;
- loss or damage caused by unavailability of our App/Website
in each case however they may arise and whether based on contract, tort or any other legal basis, whether or not foreseeable and irrespective of whether Aon has been informed in advance about the possibility of such damage.
- Our liability (including interest and costs) and the liability of all other entities within the Aon Group in respect of any claim howsoever arising, under or in connection with these Terms, your access to or use of the App/Website or our business relationship, shall be limited (to the extent permitted by law) to US$100 or such other amount as may be expressly agreed between us in writing. For the avoidance of doubt, the single total aggregate liability limit of the greater of US$100 also applies to (a) claims and liabilities asserted by your Related Parties against Aon; and (b) claims and liabilities asserted by your Related Parties against the Aon Group; and (c) claims and liabilities asserted by you against the Aon Group, so that the total of all such claims combined cannot exceed the greater of US$100. We do not limit our liability in respect of fraud or intentional misconduct by us or where it would be unlawful for us to do so. To the fullest extent permitted by law, where any claim or loss arises partly due to an error or omission by us and partly due to an error or omission by you (including one of your related companies, employees and/or agents) or as a result of your breach of these terms or your legal obligations, you will indemnify us for all damage and loss directly arising from the error or omission by you (including your related companies, employees, agents and/or beneficiaries) or as a direct result of your breach of these terms or your legal obligations.
- As a consumer, you have certain rights under statute that cannot be excluded by contract. These Terms do not limit or affect any of those rights that cannot be excluded by Contract.
- The failure of Aon to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- You warrant and represent that you are duly authorised to upload, submit, transmit or otherwise deal with all Data provided by you and that all such Data provided is true, accurate, current and complete. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Aon shall have the continued right to collect, compile, analyse and license Data transmitted on this App/Website.
- Due to the global nature of the services provided by Aon, the personal information you may provide may be transmitted, used, stored and otherwise processed outside the country where you submitted that information.
- Please be reminded that you should not be providing or disclosing any information or documentation in contravention of any confidentiality obligations which you may be subject to pursuant to any relevant statutes applicable to you (collectively, “Confidentiality Legislation”). You may only communicate or transmit any information or document which is subject to any Confidentiality Legislation to us upon informing us in writing prior to your communication or transmission of such information or document to us and if you are duly authorised to do so. You warrant, represent and undertake that any such communication or transmission is made in compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. We will not be held responsible for any collection, use or disclosure of any information or documentation deemed to be secret or confidential under any Confidentiality Legislation in the event that any such information or documentation is provided by you to us. If you have any questions about Aon Group’s data processing, please contact us.
- Some software from this App/Website may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States of America and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national resident of) any country to which the U. S. has placed an embargo; (b) to everyone on the U. S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals list; or (c) the U. S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national of any such country or on such list.
- These Terms, together with any supplemental rules and regulations, such as the Privacy Notice, are the entire and exclusive agreement between Aon and you regarding the use of the App/Website, and shall supersede and replace any prior agreements between Aon and you regarding the use of the App/Website. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THIS APP/WEBSITE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS RELATING TO SUCH ACCESS, INCLUDING VIEWING OR USING THE CONTENT OF THE APP/WEBSITE, IF AND TO THE EXTENT LOCAL LAWS ARE APPLICABLE.
- We reserve the right to assign or transfer these Terms and our rights and obligations (including the performance of the services or any part thereof) hereunder to any other entities of the Aon Group provided that your rights shall not be affected by any such transfer
- If you have any technical issues when using this App/Website or any suggestions on how we can improve our service to you, please contact the Well One Employee Contact Centre at welloneapp.com/contact-us.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
For China – https://api.welloneapp.cn/reset/initiate